Monday, March 28, 2011

GET RICH QUICK

I AM SO EXCITED!
I just watched a 30 minute program on television telling me how to become independently wealthy and have anything I ask for.
AND IT IS SO EASY!

I know it is a legitimate plan because the man presenting the program was a preacher. You could tell it was working for him because he had on a tailored suit that must have cost $1,500.00, and a ring on his microphone hand with a diamond that would choke a mule. He had a $100.00 hair style and a pair of alligator shoes that cost more than the whole alligator.

AT FIRST I DOUBTED!

But then when he showed a picture of a new Cadillac that he had received from his seed, and he started quoting from the Bible, I knew it was the real thing. After all, if it's in the Bible and a preacher says it, far be it from me to doubt.
I'M GETTING IN ON THIS DEAL!

I didn't understand every detail of the program, but I think it has to do with investing in a farm. He kept talking about sending him “Seed Money”. I guess he must buy the seed for you and at harvest time someone will just send you a check for 500 to 1000 percent increase on your money. Boy that beats 401K's or CDs. I thought at first that he must own the stock market, but the stock market never pays off that well. I guess he just owns a very very big farm.

IF IT WORKS FOR HIM IT WILL WORK FOR YOU AND ME!

So I'm starting my own farm and I want you to have the blessing of being one of my first “Seed Sowing Partners”. You don't need to have any worries because I bought me an Preachers license off of the internet, and wrote down all of the scripture verses from the TV program. But my program is going to better than his because I am going to donate all of the surplus money to a needy family. ( I already have one in mind)

JOINING IS EASY!

All you have to do is send me your “Seed Money” check (cash would be better) and you don't even have to call me about your money. I will call you as soon as harvest is in and we “Hit it Big”.

JUST SEND YOUR MONEY TO :

“Needy Family Ministries”
% of The Very Rev. Dale Paul
P.O. Box M.O.N.E.Y.
Del Rio Tx. 66666
REMEMBER, THE MORE YOU SEND THE MORE BLESSING YOU WILL RECEIVE!

P.S. If you send in a $1000 seed or more, I will send you a anointed handkerchief that has been dipped in the Holy Water from Jacob's Well right here on the “Farm”.



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Dale....this was wonderful!!!!! I LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!!! Sadly, though, there is some sweet, little old lady sitting in front of her TV and she's swallowing it HOOK, LINE AND SINKER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete